Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to Meet a Guy on a Road Trip?

I feel like brainstorming. I want to think of some adventures in which there were/are some opportunities to mingle with some hotties.

1. Toby Keith Concert. Hot cowboys in pick-up trucks offering shots of Crown Royal? Check. Not remembering much by the time Toby Keith finally gets on stage? Check. Pros and cons to this situation.

2.A big mud bog in the middle of the swamp: From my experience the guys are too busy drooling over the trucks and jeeps to notice you. Plus it's too loud to talk. But there is some eye candy. Love a man in a cowboy hat, or camo hat, and fitted jeans. Throw a belt buckle into the mix. Yum.

3. Camping: Meeting other campers is pretty easy, and the male to female ratio is pretty good. But I'm always afraid that I stink (from sweat'n to put up that damn tent!), and I probably look like crap. eh. It's hard to get romance out of camping.

4.Floating down a river: Depends. Probably depends mostly on how good you look in a bikini and how much beer you have in your cooler floating next to you. Guy's WILL flirt with you for beer (especially when their an hour into a 3 hour river float), and then leave you high and dry. Or should I say floating and wet?

5.Football games: Nope. The men are too drunk. ugh. Plus the cheerleaders are distracting him.

6. Anybody have any luck with cruises? I have only been on one, and I was with a guy at the time.

7.Trains could be fun? I don't know.

So what are some good places/ways/destinations/events to meet decent guys? So far the best place for me is the dog park. But now that's out since my dog got aggressive.

****Oooooh, I have a JUICY story to tell you ladies about regarding an airport and a pilot and a private night flight. But I want to keep you coming back for more...... so you gotta wait :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Well cruises are good and you get a few days to flirt and then get laid on the last night. It's romantic and you never have to see them again!

    Trains are harder...noone socializes on trains anymore! Everyone has an ipod or a cell phone...ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think Ipods are the curse of our generation! It encourages isolation.

    ReplyDelete