Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ultimate Road Trip!


I know I kind of let this blog down, I have so many road trip stories to add! ...and I will! I have no job now, so this will be my new one :)

I will add some more road trip memories soon.... Wiki Watchee will be next I think....

But SOON I will be experiencing the ultimate roadtrip: cross country!!!!!! My parents are moving to Idaho, so I decided to get rid of all of my stuff (including job, apartment, and stupid boyfriend) and tag along. My brother, father, doggies, and I are going to have road trip adventures as we make our way across the USA to Washington State in time for my sis's wedding in late July. Can't wait! Then more road tripp'n while we travel around and see where we wanna live. Idaho? Colorado (I hear their are 3 guys for every girl there.) Oregon? Washington? I don't know where I'll end up! I may stay in Idaho for a little bit once my parents get a place there to save up money, but I'm a free woman now! and loving it! Who knows where the wind will take me.....

I PROMISE! more blogs coming soon. Really. I promise.

Any suggestions on good place to visit/routes to take? I don't know where to start!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have such an adventure going on!! Go on AAA website and they have a road trip planner!! Awsome!! You must come visit!! Fill us in on what's been going on!!

    ReplyDelete